Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Write a list of your top Spring must-haves.
2. Something your kids said that made you laugh.
3. If you had to choose a new career for yourself, what would you choose?
4. Write a blog post inspired by the word: incomplete.
5. Tell the story of a mistake made in the kitchen.
6. Write about your favorite childhood pet.
Some Favorite Entries From Last Week:
“Recall that I’d been off the running for several months due to injuring my foot due to being a non-alcoholic drunk for about one month.” –AbbyNormal
“The ‘shake off the slump’ phase is well underway and I’m feeling excited.” –Emmageddon
“Eventually, we gave up our interrogation and turned our attention to bites of chocolate bunny ears.” –Achieving Clarity
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!