Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Throwback Thursday: Choose a photo from a previous May and write a poem or a blog post.
2. You are given a part to act in a show you watch. Which show would you choose?
3. Share a lesson you learned from your Mother that still sticks with you to this day.
4. Write a blog post inspired by the word: fired.
5. April showers brought May flowers. Show us your May flowers.
6. List 8 people, places, or things you’d like to give a timeout to.
Some Faves from Last Week:
“Seriously! No one has a right to make you feel guilty for liking something.” –The Sound of One Hand Typing
“All of my to-dos started choking me and I looked in the rear-view mirror at my little dude who loves playing basketball but was heading home instead, and I just started sobbing.” –Mama’s Manuscript
“I looked away from them as I held onto to Annie, tight as the new year came rushing in and I quietly whispered to the universe “give me some purpose, I just need some purpose this year.”” –Daisy Dudes
“She’s not quite two years old and pretty fresh off the track.” –AbbyNormal
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!