y week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Not your mother’s daughter…how do you parent differently than your mother did? Is it a good thing or a bad thing?
2. Share 10 baby names you love, but will not be using.
3. You have $5,0000 that MUST be spent on your home. How would you spend it?
4. Write a blog post the ends with the sentence: I had a feeling that would happen.
5. Summer is coming! What are you most looking forward to?
Some Faves From Last Week:
“Believe it or not, there is more to Las Vegas than casinos, 24 hour booze, and adult entertainment.” –Sublime Dream
“I can’t give away all of his tips and tricks, but I will tell you that the secret ingredient in the crust is vodka.” –mama’s manuscript
“Today I went in and had an hour’s worth of free pilates – NOT pie and lattes.” –AbbyNormal
“If I’m not careful, my week of stay-cation will turn into a marathon of projects.” –Jerralea’s Journey
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!