Write a blog post in exactly 15 lines.
“Play a song for me APPLE Jack, Apple Jack, play a song for me and I’ll sing!!”
Pat ignores my singing for the most part.
“Play a song for me APPLE Jack, Apply Jack, play a song let the bango ring!!”
I danced and cooked and was all, “That song reminds me of when I was a little girl.”
“Aunty Amy and I used to play My Little Ponies and one of her ponies was named Apple Jack.”
“So we sort of thought of that pony every time we heard the song.”
And I was all, “Do you know who sings it?”
And Pat was all, “Dolly Parton.”
And I was all, “Wow! How did you know?”
And he was all, “Because you sounded like her.”
And I was all, “GASP!”
And Laina said, “Don’t insult her Dad!”
And I was all, “Laina, Dolly Parton is a legend! I take that as a compliment!”
And Laina was all, “I know..I meant don’t insult Dolly Parton.”
And now I’m offended.
Now it’s your turn!
Choose a prompt, post it on your blog, and come back to add your name to the link list below. Be sure to sign up with the actual post URL and not just your basic blog URL (click on the title of your post for that URL). For good comment karma try to comment on the three blogs above your name!!
1. Write a blog post in exactly 15 lines.
2. Milkshakes, margaritas, smoothies and more…share your favorite summertime drink recipe.
3. Share something you’ve learned from your spouse about parenting. What makes them good at what they do?
4. Write a blog post inspired by the word: fried.
5. Share a memorable road trip story!
6. Tell us about the last time you wore a swimsuit.