Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Share a college memory.
2. The least healthy foods you eat..
3. Write a blog post inspired by the word: late.
4. Book review!
5. Write about a favorite baby in your life.
6. Tell us about something naughty your pet recently did.
7. Share a favorite quote you came across this month!
Last Week’s Faves:
“I told the Photopass Cast Member, “Soon I won’t be able to stand behind him in a photograph because he will be taller than me.” –Believe in the Magic
“Go stand in the corner and re-read Article 1 of the Constitution you promised to preserve, uphold, and defend.” –The Sound of One Hand Typing
“It’s not because she’s dead, it’s because she’s chosen to reject me. ” –Just a Thought…