Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Create a Father’s Day gift guide.
2. Write a blog post inspired by the word: treat
3. Share your last day of school plans/recap.
4. Share something you learned in May.
5. 10 Things you hope to accomplish this summer.
6. Describe a time your child made things awkward.
Last week’s Faves:
“But he walked in and out of that student center like he was anyone else. No one batted an eye.” –AbbyNormal
“She’d sit dirty dishes and half-eaten food outside our door. Yogurt will mold eventually.” –The Jammie Girl
“The interviewer was polite, granting me fifteen minutes to make the case for hiring me before showing me the door.” –The Sound of One Hand Typing
” It was one of those laughs that instantly makes you want to laugh too even when you don’t even know what happened. Her laugh was like a gravitational pull.” –Make Mommy Go Something Something
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!