Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Throwback Thursday: Choose a photo from a previous June and write a poem or a blog post.
2. Tell us about the last concert you attended.
3. Share a lesson you learned from your Father that still sticks with you to this day.
4. Write a blog post inspired by the word: coconut
5. Share a side by side of your child’s first and last days of school. What has changed?
6. List 10 vacations you wouldn’t hate taking.
Last week’s Faves:
” It was an absolute gorgeous day with the lake sparkling because of the abundant amount of sunlight.” –Believe in the Magic Traci’s Diary
“Visit the other part of our small family in Seattle – we are leaving July 3rd! YAY! We get to spend the holiday on Lake Sammamish! “-Once Upon A Time
“A young man that had received a Samaritans Shoebox as a child told us how his life was changed by one box.” –My Writing Playground
“You don’t really know what goes on in that operating room when you’re passed out from anesthesia.” –Tiny Little Reveries
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!