Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Write a blog post in exactly 15 lines.
2. Milkshakes, margaritas, smoothies and more…share your favorite summertime drink recipe.
3. Share something you’ve learned from your spouse about parenting. What makes them good at what they do?
4. Write a blog post inspired by the word: fried.
5. Share a memorable road trip story!
6. Tell us about the last time you wore a swimsuit.
Last week’s Faves:
“It would be so cool waking up to the smell of the ocean and swimming in the cool blue water.” –Life With Raakia
“I marveled at how beautiful and quiet it was. How peaceful. I wanted to stay in that spot forever.” –The Miss-Elaine-ous Life
” I thought she was just a Madonna knock-off until I heard her sing.” –Mama Sick
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!