Vlogging prompts are a great way to develop video content ideas for your YouTube channel! Use them to inspire consistency and fuel that creative mind! Below is a list of 31 July video topics, peek back in next month for a fresh August list!
31 July Video Topics
1. Film a 4th of July inspired tutorial!
2. July 5th is National Apple Turnover Day. Make it happen!
3. Share the books you read in June…which were must reads and which should we pass on?
4. Compile short clips, Vines, and Instagram videos and make a video that highlights your favorite June moments.
5. June favorites haul! Share some of your favorite June finds.
6. Complete The Play-Doh Challenge. (Example here).
7. Show us what you do to beat the heat!
8. Make a red, white, and blue drink.
9. Complete the Starbucks Challenge (details here)
10. July 11th is National Blueberry Muffin Day. Do it!
11. Collab on a video with a friend.
12. Complete the How Well Do I Know My Mom YouTube tag. (questions here).
13. Take us through a day in your life from sun up to sun down.
14. Take us to the lake.
15. Complete the Popsicle Challenge (details here)
16. July 17th is World Emoji Day. Complete the Emoji Tag! (questions here)
17. Film your child cooking something!
18. Complete the Pinterest Challenge. (Example here)
19. Take us downtown!
20. Make some s’mores. Get creative!
21. Review a kids toy your kids love.
22. Tell us about a summer vacation you took.
23. Teach Us Something!
24. Complete The Perfect World YouTube tag. (questions here)
25. July 26th is National Coffee Milkshake Day. Make one!
26. Show us something you got in the mail.
27. Share something to do with bored kids.
28. Review something! (movie, book, product, song, anything)
29. Take us camping!
30. Talk about the most recent movie you went to. Would you recommend it?
31. Complete the Wet Head Challenge (details here)
Have a great month and happy vlogging!