Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Share a photo that best represents your June.
2. Make a list of the latest fashion trends that you just cannot do.
3. The last thing that made you laugh.
4. Write a blog post the ends with the word: bored
5. Trouble you got into one summer.
Last week’s Faves:
“I checked to see how many I have, and realized, much to my delight, that this post is my 1,800th. So this is also a special day.” –The Sound of One Hand Typing
“My husband/children won’t stop talking incessantly and I can not think. (Someone please send noise canceling headphones!)” –Simply Moms
“This is my story since I managed to bust my right knee and scrap up my left arm.” –Once Upon A Time…
“This morning I took a walk on the beach down to the fishing pier and then back to the house via the road so I could look at the houses.” –Believe in the Magic Traci’s Diary
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!