Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. List 7 things you’d rather be doing this summer.
2. Describe a hobby you would pursue if you had an additional hour to spend each day.
3. Write a blog post inspired by the word: celebrate
4. Book review!
5. Your summer vs. Your kids summer
Some Faves From Last Week:
“The place we found looks brilliant, is just 6 minutes from the beach and is the cutest little teeny tiny cabin!” –Emmageddon
“I think I probably have a biological aversion to seeing skinny jeans on guys.” –AbbyNormal
“They are gorgeous, brilliant, loving, and off-the-charts clever at problem-solving.” –The Jammie Girl
“It’s beyond my understanding when people tell me they are bored.” –Jerralea’s Journey
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!