Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Write a blog post inspired by the word: island
2. Tell us about the last time you were on a boat.
3. List your favorite summer-time activities.
4. It’s hot, the kids are home and crazy, our pets are panting, the days are long…share your Summer Survival Tips.
5. Your summer vs. Your kids summer
6. Share a Summer Camp memory.
Last Week’s Faves:
“If I had unlimited resources, I’d have a little Bugeye Sprite on a trailer.” –my playground for writing
” I turned 50 and went to wine country with my girlfriends and tasted delicious wine – ate delicious food and pretty much rocked that birthday.” -Mommy’s Nest
“My children don’t have to worry about calling people from a payphone for rides, they all have their own phones.” –Once Upon A Time…
“A couple of weeks ago, we traveled to Charleston, SC. While there, I visited some of the places mentioned in the book.” -Believe in the Magic Traci’s Diary
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!