Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Throwback Thursday: Share an old photo and let it inspire your blog post.
2. Share a camping location that you think is a Must-Visit.
3. Ask your child what their favorite part of Summer has been and then write about it.
4. Write a blog post inspired by the word: swimsuit
5.Share a summer sunset!
6. List 8 things you miss about summer when you were a child.
Last Week’s Faves:
“It’s pretty horrible seeing Mount Rainier in the background.” –Once Upon A Time…
“The boyfriend and I didn’t last much after I learned of his love for la marihuana, but we had some good times.” –AbbyNormal
“I managed to get lost one evening, going away from the water when I should have been going toward it, and that is a pretty interesting experience.” -The Sound of One Hand Typing
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!