Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Write a blog post in exactly 8 lines.
2. List your top 6 favorite summer moments so far.
3. What five images paint a perfect picture of summer to you? Put those five images together in a piece of writing.
4. Write a blog post inspired by the word: humid
5. What are you watching? Share your favorite summer programming so far.
6. Your favorite summer view so far.
Some Faves From Last Week
“Being a kid. Obviously enough. I sometimes think I’m 11 with 50 years of practice.” -The Sound of One Hand Typing
“If you read up enough about autism, you’ll know that kids with autism are drawn to water.” –Embracing the Spectrum
“When people ask me how long we’ve lived in Wisconsin, I quickly consider the age of my daughter before responding and it always catches me by surprise.” –mommablogsalot
“Her sister and I settled into cushioned chairs for what promised to be a long night and let the magical parade begin.” –Achieving Clarity
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!