Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Share a back to school memory.
2. Write a blog post inspired by the word: soaked
3. Who needs a vacation when you can spend your summer doing this…
4. Share something you learned in July.
5. What grade is your child going to be in? Share a memory you have of yourself at that same age.
6. Share a favorite quote (or group of quotes) that you enjoy and describe what they mean to you.
Some Faves From Last Week:
“It kind of shakes you up when you always thought of your mom as an animal lover, then you see a sight like that. I stay out of her garden now, though.” –Tiny Little Reveries
“Really, my grocery store should rename the section “Once a month, inconvenient, annoying, embarrassing products for women.”” –Raw Christian
“Thirty-one years ago I would never have guessed that the degree I was working my ass off for would be worthless” –The Jammie Girl
“These days it is TOUGH to get one-on-one time with just one kid, so if you can work a road trip in with just ONE of your kids, do it.” –Momma on the Rocks
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!