Vlogging on a regular basis is hard enough to do on your own without any added inspiration. So here is some added inspiration, a complete list of September Video Topics to keep your YouTube channel happy!
31 September Video Topics
1. Share some back to school tips.
2. Fall is coming! Decorate your front porch or mantel.
3. September 6th is National Coffee Ice Cream Day. Make it happen!
4. Capture the first day back to school!
5. Complete the Back To School YouTube Tag (questions here)
6. Complete the Pokemon Go Tag! (questions here)
7. Review a product you love.
8. Create a Fall inspired “how-to” video
9. Introduce us to your pet.
10. $1 Store Haul!
11. I Heart Fall YouTube Tag (questions here)
12. September 13th is National Kids Take Over The Kitchen Day. Let them prepare a meal!
13. Take us on a hike!
14. Complete the Birthday Tag! (it doesn’t have to be your birthday, questions here)
15. Day in the life! Show us what a typical September day is like for your family!
16. September 20th is National Punch Day. Share a great punch recipe!
17. Take us to the fair!
18. Book Review!
19. Share a favorite piece of Fall decor.
20. Complete the sisters YouTube tag. (questions here)
21. Unbox a package you received in the mail.
22. Show us what’s in your makeup bag.
23. Create a video inspired by something you pinned on Pinterest.
24. September 27th is National Corned Beef Hash Day. Make some!
25. Make caramel apples.
26. Complete the 32 random questions tag. (questions here)
27. Half time recipe share! Create the perfect Football snack!
28. Show us what fall looks like in your neck of the woods!
29. Create a Halloween inspired tutorial.
30. Video compilation. Take a look at unused video clips from this month and compile them into a video of their own.
31. End of the month haul! Share some of your favorite purchases from this month!