Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Share a back to school memory.
2. Something you wanted to be when you grew up.
3. If you had to teach, what grade would you choose and why?
4. Write a blog post inspired by the word: bus.
5. Share something you miss from before you were a mom.
6. What were you blogging about last year at this time? How have things changed?
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!