Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. 10 Lessons your child could teach you for a change.
2. Did you garden this summer? Share the fruits of your labor.
3. Write a blog post inspired by the word: rise.
4. Book review!
5. If you had to be a school teacher, what age would you choose to teach and why?
6. Write a poem inspired by that thing that’s been on your mind lately.
Faves from Last Week:
“No, I am not asking you to feel sorry for me. I really do love this home school journey.” –Raw Christian
“Not wanting to join Goodreads, but worried I’d lose things I wanted to keep, I signed up for it.” –The Sound of One Hand Typing
“”So… why are you here?”, he asked. Did I detect an undertone of smirk?” –AbbyNormal
“15 years, my office was in this little hallway with other offices and the teacher’s lounge.” –Believe in the Magic Traci Diary
“Thankfully, everything ran down into the creek and not into my house.” –Once Upon A Time…
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!