Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Your summer recap in a poem and pictures.
2. Write a blog post inspired by the word: books
3. But teachers know everything!! Write about a time a teacher disappointed you.
4. Share something you learned in August.
5. Share a memory about your elementary school!
6. 10 things you do (or will someday do) when your kids are at school.
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!