Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Write a blog post in exactly 14 lines.
2. Share a day in your life represented only in pictures and the time the pictures were taken.
3. Talk about something you learned from your child this week.
4. Write about a time you were sent to the principal’s office.
5. Write a blog post inspired by the word: late.
6. 10 things you would do if you didn’t have to work.
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!