Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Write about a new hobby or activity you would start if you had the time.
2. Listen to the sounds in your house for 5 or 10 minutes. Write about what you hear.
3. Write a blog post inspired by the word: change.
4. Share a new recipe you tried recently.
5. 10 Reasons why you love your job.
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!