Writing prompts are a great way to keep stave off writer’s block when it comes to journal writing and blogging. Use them for yourself or share them with your kids to inspire consistency and fuel that creative mind! Below is a list of 30 November writing prompts, peek back in next month for a fresh December list!
November Writing Prompts
1. Share an Autumn inspired recipe.
2. November 2nd is National Men Make Dinner Day. What is the best dinner your spouse has made for you?
3. Write a list of 6 things you are thankful for.
4. Tell us about something new you learned last month.
5. Share a list of some of your most recent favorite things.
6. Write a blog post inspired by the word: messy.
7. Tell us about an argument you lost.
8. Share a Thanksgiving recipe you will be cooking up this month.
9. Write about the last lie you told.
10. Five Things. List 5 things we don’t know about you, 5 things you’re knowledgeable about, 5 things you know nothing about, and 5 things you believe.
11. November 11th is Veteran’s Day, honor a Veteran today.
12. Write a blog post inspired by the word: monster.
13. Book review! Share a recent favorite (or least favorite) read.
14. Answer the So Very Thankful tag questions found here!
15. List 7 people you would like to invite to Thanksgiving dinner.
16. What dish do you look forward to preparing for Thanksgiving. Share the recipe!
17. Write a story in exactly 112 words.
18. Write a blog post inspired by the word: accident.
19. Share how life is different after having kids.
20. Answer the Thanksgiving tag questions found here!
21. You saw it on Pinterest…does it really work?
22. Share a fall inspired drink recipe!
23. Write a poem, post or story where the last three words are “I should have known.”
24. List 7 things that bring you comfort.
25. List 5 places on you would love to stay locally with your family.
26. Write a poem, post, or story inspired by the word: sleep.
27. Happy Thanksgiving!
28. Share a recent photo or video you added to Instagram and give us the back story.
29. Write a blog post inspired by the word: fancy
30. Create a December bucket list.
Enjoy November and happy writing!