Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Share how life is different after having kids.
2. You saw it on Pinterest…does it really work?
3. Share a fall inspired drink recipe!
4. Write a poem, post or story where the last three words are “I should have known.”
5. List 7 things that bring you comfort.
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!