Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Share an Autumn inspired recipe.
2. Write a list of 6 things you are thankful for.
3. Tell us about something new you learned last month.
4. Share a list of some of your most recent favorite things.
5. Write a blog post inspired by the word: messy.
6. List 8 things your kids have recently asked you for.
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!