Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Merry Christmas! Share how you celebrate December 25th.
2. Look back at the resolution you made last year at this time, how did you do?
3. Write a blog post inspired by the word: fruitcake.
4. List 9 Great ways to spend winter break in your city.
5. Book review time! What winter read has you snuggled in and turning pages?
6. A year in review! Compile a years worth of your best blog posts and pictures.
7. Describe how you would spend the perfect New Year’s Eve.
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!