Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. List 5 things you love about your pet.
2. A photo journal entry…show us what winter looks like in your town.
3. Book review!
4. Write a blog post inspired by the word: perfection.
5. Tell us about your favorite home cooked meal growing up.
6. Share something that a friend created this week.
7. Pick up your phone, tell us about the last text exchange you had.
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!