Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
View more detailed instructions on how this weekly meme works in the Writer’s Workshop FAQs.
1. The best part of my day is…
2. My least favorite part of my day is…
3. Share how snow makes you feel in gifs.
4. Write a blog post inspired by the word: new
5. Share one piece of great advice you’ve received.
6. Share something that made you laugh this week.
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!