Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
View more detailed instructions on how this weekly meme works in the Writer’s Workshop FAQs.
1. Share the last five items you pinned, choose one and let it inspire a blog post.
2. Write about your most recent purchase.
3. List 6 things you would love to eat guilt free.
4. Write a blog post inspired by the word: sparkle.
5. Share something that made you think this week.
6. Write about a time you fell down.
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!