Writing prompts are a great way to work through writer’s block when it comes to journal writing and blogging. Use them for yourself or share them with your kids to inspire consistency and fuel that creative mind! Below is a list of 28 February writing prompts, peek back in next month for a fresh March list!
February Writing Prompts
1. Write about your proposal.
2. List your top 8 favorite candies.
3. Tell us about a crush you had in high school.
4. Write a blog post inspired by the word: challenge
5. Write a haiku about a memorable Valentine’s Day.
6. Tell us about the last nice thing somebody did for you.
7. Share how your parents met.
8. List the top 6 YouTube channels you’re loving most this month.
9. Write about something you wish you were good at.
10. Write a blog post inspired by the word: pink.
11. Share a favorite Valentine’s Day tradition.
12. 7 people/places/or things you’d like to give a virtual Valentine to.
13. Share your tips for a successful Valentine’s Day!
14. Show us a place you love to visit.
15. A job you would like if you didn’t have the job you have.
16. Write a blog post inspired by the word: found.
17. List your five most recent favorite things.
18. Write about a stay-cation you would love to take…
19. A memorable date.
20. 7 Things to do more often.
21. 7 Thing to do less often.
22. Write a blog post inspired by the word: friendly.
23. February 22nd is National Margarita Day. Write a blog post inspired by Margaritas.
24. Attempt a craft or recipe you saw on Pinterest, how did it turn out?
25. Throwback Thursday: Choose a photo from a previous February and write a poem or a blog post.
26. Something that made you smile this week.
27. Book review!
28. Write a blog post inspired by the word: empty.
Spread the love this month and enjoy munching on conversation hearts…now get writing!