Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
View more detailed instructions on how this weekly meme works in the Writer’s Workshop FAQs.
1. Write about your proposal.
2. List your top 8 favorite candies.
3. Tell us about a crush you had in high school.
4. Write a blog post inspired by the word: challenge
5. Write a haiku about a memorable Valentine’s Day.
6. Tell us about the last nice thing somebody did for you.
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!