I have some monthly dollar store favorites to share today! I’m always looking for a few good steals at my dollar store and I definitely picked up some necessities. My haul today ranges from beauty and fashion to bathroom must-haves! You need to pop over to your dollar store immediately to scoop these treasures up!:
Sarah Joy linked up a fun subscription box unboxing she received in the mail. I swear there is a subscription box for all walks of life. If you love cooking, this might be the box for you:
Check our Sarah Joy on YouTube and give her a subscribe!
Now it’s your turn!
This week’s prompts:
1. November 30th is National Mousse Day. Make some mousse.
2. Vlog your Thanksgiving day.
3. Show us how your kids spent their holiday weekend.
4. Make a wonderful cocktail.
5. Complete the Bookish Thanksgiving Tag. (questions here)
6. Free Day! Link up any video you haven’t previously shared in a Vlogging Workshop.
Get a jumpstart on next week’s video! Here are the prompts next Wednesday’s Link up:
1. Take us Black Friday shopping with you!
2. Tell us about the last movie you watched.
3. Create a December Bucket List…tell us what you hope to accomplish.
4. Complete the Sweater Weather Tag. (questions here)
5. November favorites haul! Share some of your favorite November finds.
6. Compile short clips, Snapchat, and Instagram videos and make a video that highlights your favorite November moments.
7. Free Day! Link up any video you haven’t previously shared in a Vlogging Workshop.