Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Share the last five items you pinned, choose one and let it inspire a blog post.
2. Talk about something you learned this month.
3. List 7 things you would love to eat guilt free.
4. Write a blog post inspired by the word: sugar.
5. Write about what you miss most about living at home with your parents.
6. Write about what you love most about not living at home with your parents.
Some Favorite Entries From Last Week:
“As an mom of an autistic child with depression, fibromylgia, and [you name it I’ve probably got it], sometimes it’s hard to imagine how to make things awesome.” –Embracing The Spectrum
“wrap me in silence/ treat me to hours of nothing” –My Memory Art
“I returned to the gym this week, figuring that most of the resolutionists that were going to stay have somewhat acclimated to their new lifestyles, and the rest have hung up their gear.” –AbbyNormal
“Flash forward four years, and my days are spent sitting on the couch.” –Woven By Words
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!