Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Throwback Thursday: Choose a photo from a previous May and write a poem or a blog post.
2. You are given a part to act in a show you watch. Which show would you choose?
3. Share a lesson you learned from your Mother that still sticks with you to this day.
4. Write a blog post inspired by the word: red.
5. Talk about your favorite social media platform and why you love it so much.
6. List 8 people, places, or things you’d like to give a timeout to.
Some Favorite Entries From Last Week:
“You’re not some unidentified can of soup that needs a label.” –Make Mommy Go Something Something
“I was sewing my own clothes at the time, so I’ve included some period sewing patterns, so you can see what was trending in 1969-1970 fashion.” –Choice Morsels
“He had a tender heart for plants, animals, and all God’s creations.” –Birds of a Feather
“Since my stroke in 2007, balance has become a serious issue for me. Lose it, and I’m on the floor, and I have to get myself up somehow.” –The Sound Of One Hand Typing
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!