“I’d like to make myself believe that planet Earth turns slowly,” The lyrics from my niece Brooklynn’s latest cover of Fireflies by Owl City is a good reminder to slow down and appreciate each day. They go by too fast. She did a wonderful job!:
Last week I really enjoyed watching Laura Hoyda’s video entry about Father’s Day. It really made me think about how I celebrate my own husband and I think this year I might follow her advice:
Check out Laura’s channel on YouTube and give her a subscribe!
Now it’s your turn!
This week’s prompts:
1. Name 6 things you’re looking forward to this Summer.
2. Share the books you read in May…which were must reads and which should we pass on?
3. Compile short clips, Vines, and Instagram videos and make a video that highlights your favorite May moments.
4. May favorites haul! Share some of your favorite May finds.
5. Complete the How Well Do You Know Your Dad tag. (questions here)
6. Free Day! Link up any video you haven’t previously shared in a Vlogging Workshop.
Get a jumpstart on next week’s video! Here are the prompts next Wednesday’s Link up:
1. Film your kids completing a Father’s Day inspired craft.Tutorial time!
2. Create a Father’s Day gift guide.
3. Share your Summer Break Bucket List.
4. Test a “As Seen On TV” product and show us how it works.
5. Prep a water balloon fight and film it!
6. June 22nd is National Chocolate Eclair Day. Make it happen.
7. Link up any video you haven’t previously shared in a Vlogging Workshop.