Writing prompts are a great way to work through writer’s block when it comes to journal writing and blogging. Use them for yourself or share them with your kids to inspire consistency and fuel that creative mind! Below is a list of 30 June writing prompts, peek back in next month for a fresh July list!
30 June Writing Prompts
1. Create a Father’s Day gift guide.
2. Write a blog post inspired by the word: treat
3. Share your last day of school plans/recap.
4. Share something you learned in May.
5. 10 Things you hope to accomplish this summer.
6. Describe a time your child made things awkward.
7. Throwback Thursday: Choose a photo from a previous June and write a poem or a blog post.
8. Tell us about the last concert you attended.
9. Share a lesson you learned from your Father that still sticks with you to this day.
10. Write a blog post inspired by the word: coconut
11. Share a side by side of your child’s first and last days of school. What has changed?
12. List 10 vacations you wouldn’t hate taking.
13. Write a blog post in exactly 15 lines.
14. Milkshakes, margaritas, smoothies and more…share your favorite summertime drink recipe.
15. Share something you’ve learned from your spouse about parenting. What makes them good at what they do?
16. Write a blog post inspired by the word: fried.
17. Share a memorable road trip story!
18. Tell us about the last time you wore a swimsuit.
19. Share a photo that best represents your June.
20. Make a list of the latest fashion trends that you just cannot do.
21. The last thing that made you laugh.
22. Write a blog post the ends with the word: bored
23. Trouble you got into one summer.
24. List 7 things you’d rather be doing this summer.
25. Describe a hobby you would pursue if you had an additional hour to spend each day.
26. Write a blog post inspired by the word: celebrate
27. Book review!
28. Your summer vs. Your kids summer
29. Share a Summer Camp memory.
30. Take us somewhere local spot in your city and show us what we’re missing…you’ll be saving us thousands of dollars now that we won’t need to take that trip!
Enjoy that beautiful summer weather!