Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Write a blog post inspired by the word: mistake
2. Show us your pumpkin before and after whatever you chose to do to it.
3. Share a slow cooker recipe you love.
4. Show us what your kids want to be for Halloween this year.
5. Write about a time you thought there was a ghost.
6. If you had to dress your pet up for Halloween this year, show us the outfit you would choose.
Some Favorite Entries From Last Week:
“Witches or Vampires? I’ve got to admit, both are compelling but for Halloween costume purposes and also because of my Salem Witch Trials heritage, I’m going to go with witch.” –Mommablogsalot
“There was never a return trip to buy more bras from Lazasrus.” –Mommy In Color
“I probably should mention that I also happened to dabble into things otherworldly. I played with the Ouija board and read tarot cards for a nominal fee.” –startingoversarah
“Just when Oklahoma’s weather is mellowing out and the gardens are slowing to an easy pace, I get my own personal little hurricane season.” –Lazy W Marie
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!