Mountain dogs and parties and swimming and more parties…that is what our May was all about. I’m definitely looking forward to Summer, but as usual a little nervous about what that’s going to do to my schedule. Take a look at my May recap!:
I’m featuring the travel video Megan and Wendy from Long Story Short posted last week as they took viewers along on a blog conference trip to Temecula, CA. It was fun to see everything that goes on behind the scenes:
Check out Megan and Wendy’s channel on YouTube and subscribe!
Now it’s your turn!
This week’s prompts:
1. Name 6 things you’re looking forward to this Summer.
2. Share the books you read in May…which were must reads and which should we pass on?
3. Compile short clips, Vines, and Instagram videos and make a video that highlights your favorite May moments.
4. May favorites haul! Share some of your favorite May finds.
5. Complete the How Well Do You Know Your Dad tag. (questions here)
6. Free Day! Link up any video you haven’t previously shared in a Vlogging Workshop.
Get a jump start on next week’s video! Here are the prompts next Wednesday’s Link up:
1. Film your kids completing a Father’s Day inspired craft.Tutorial time!
2. June 17th is National Cherry Tart Day. Incorporate it into your video!
3. Create a Father’s Day gift guide.
4. Test a “As Seen On TV” product and show us how it works.
5. Free Day! Link up any video you haven’t previously shared in a Vlogging Workshop.