I completed the Accent tag with Marci and I think we discovered we don’t have very interesting “accents” at all. Why couldn’t I have been born somewhere cool, like Ireland? My parents are so selfish. This is the best we could do though:
Cherita Is Random also did the Accent Tag and I love watching her answer these questions, especially after completing the tag with Marci. Where Marci and I both use the word pop and think people who say soda are off the rockers, Cherita basically says the exact opposite. Amazing how all us soda vs. pop humans manage to cohabitate despite our differences:
Check out Cherita’s channel on YouTube and give her a subscribe!
Now it’s your turn!
This week’s prompts:
1. Share an embarrassing moment.
2. Share a product you’re loving lately.
3. Cover a song!
3. Complete The Accent Tag. (questions here)
5. Current events and celeb news…talk about something that’s on your mind.
6. YouTube Mom Tag (questions here)
7. Free Day! Link up any video you haven’t previously shared in a Vlogging Workshop.
Get a jumpstart on next week’s video! Here are the prompts next Wednesday’s Link up:
1. Taste test some new and different food (to you).
2. Create a vlog that shows what you did over Memorial Day weekend.
3. Storytime! Share a story about a parenting fail.
4. Make a video about anything…from the inside of your car.
5. Take us to your local Farmer’s Market.
6. Complete the 20 Dollar Target Haul Challenge!