Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. A moment you realized you were a grown up.
2. Write about something that brought you joy today.
3. You have to move away from your state in one month. List 6 destinations you wouldn’t mind relocating to.
4. Write a blog post inspired by the word: Blossom.
5. Instagram fun! Share a photo you took with Instagram this week and tell us what you love about it.
Some Favorite Entries From Last Week:
“My parents are gone now, but I hope they are looking down from the heavens with pride and like the person I am becoming… much because of them.” –Birds of a Feather
“I remember my childhood through music. Sitting on the steps spying on my parents’ basement parties when I should have been asleep.” –Sherrelle
“Loving an organization does not always equate to excellent performance.” –Big Green Pen
“I’m buying myself my free frozen lemonade. You take care of the rest.” –Once Upon A Time
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!