I know the cycle of life is that kids will listen to music that horrifies parents. My parent’s did not appreciate my sister’s love for Madonna’s Like A Virgin and my Mom was disgusted when I cranked up Salt&Peppa’s Let’s Talk About Sex. Now I get to be the horrified parent and the tricky part is that I actually LIKE the music I’m horrified by. Bruno Mars is my guy. I just love him. But “make love like gorillas” really? The latest gem comes from Usher in a song called “I Don’t Mind” about…supporting a woman’s choice to work outside the home. Or…something like that:
Sarah Joy made me smile with her “Anti Rant” entry last week. Her first anti rant is about Wednesday. Perfect insight for your day today!:
Check out Sarah Joy on YouTube and give her a subscribe!
Now it’s your turn!
This week’s prompts:
1. Pick up your Ipod or phone or whatever stores your music and press shuffle…what comes up first? Tell us about that song choice.
2. Attempt a pin you saw on Pinterest…was it a win or a fail?
3. Show us something fun in your community.
4. January 23rd is National Pie Day. So make one.
5. Complete the Happily Married YouTube Tag! (questions here)
6. Free Day! Link up any video you haven’t previously shared in a Vlogging Workshop.
Get a jump start on next week’s video! Here are the prompts next Wednesday’s Link up:
1. Show us the top 9 things that bring you joy.
2. Share a favorite January purchase.
3. Create a blooper reel!
4. Review a book you read this month.
5. Get crafty! Show us something you made.
6. Complete the Me Time Tag! (questions here)
7. Free Day! Link up any video you haven’t previously shared in a Vlogging Workshop.