Growing up, one of our mealtime rules was that we needed to eat the food on our plate if we wanted dessert. This was only an issue when I didn’t like the dinner that was prepared for us, but still really wanted dessert. My Littlest Pet Shop friends will help me tell the story of everything I tried to do to AVOID eating that food…but still get my dessert.
Last week, I loved watching Cinella’s video entry last week as she shared her traditional South-Texas Easter celebration:
Check out Cinella’s YouTube Channel and give her a subscribe!
Now it’s your turn!
This week’s prompts:
1. April 1st is April Fool’s Day. Capture a fun joke and share it!
2. Make a video that highlights your favorite March moments.
3. Share the books you read in March…which were must reads and which should we pass on?
4. March favorites haul! Share some of your favorite March finds.Create an Easter inspired craft.
5. Free Day! Link up any video you haven’t previously shared in a Vlogging Workshop.
Get a jumpstart on next week’s video! Here are the prompts next Wednesday’s Link up:
1. Taste test! Pick something up at the grocery store that you have never tried before and film yourself tasting it for the first time.
2. April 13th is National Peach Cobbler Day…make it or taste test it!
3. Take us downtown!
4. Film yourself doing something (anything) with one of your kids.
5. Show us what you love most about your neighborhood.
6. Complete the I Heart Spring YouTube Tag (questions here)
7. Free Day! Link up any video you haven’t previously shared in a Vlogging Workshop.