When I look at you and tell you I’m feeling nauseous and like I might throw up, I appreciate your look of concern, but please do not follow it up with, “uh oh, are you pms-ing??”.
The look of concern is plenty.
And for future reference, the following are side effects I might experience due to PMS:
- Irritation caused by noises made by children
- Irritation caused by nobody bringing me dinner
- A slow aching in my uterus
- Irritation caused by look at your face
- Low tolerance
- Irritation caused by irritation
Things that I do not experience as a side effect of PMS:
May you take everything you have learned in PMS 101 today and choose your responses wisely in the future. Asking me if I’m PMS-ing when I’m clearly coming down with a severe form of Bird Flu was a rookie mistake.
And the answer is yes. I am.
Please bring home dinner.