I accidentally started loving wreaths on my front door. I went years living a wreath free life and then I think I had to make one for a Crafty Mom challenge. I loved the look of that wreath on my door so much that I started buying and/or making wreaths for all sorts of occasions. I’ve made a Halloween chic wreath, a Valentine pom pom wreath, a monogrammed, and a garden hose wreath. And Pinterest is constantly throwing more wreaths in my face so of course last year’s pom pom wreath will never do for this year. Just as an A List celebrity would never be caught dead repeating an outfit, my front door too, prefers an updated look each season. After seeing some really amazing Valentine floral wreaths I decided it was time to tackle another one. At the craft store, however, I discovered a really neat little time saving trick. Take a look!:
This week I’m featuring Tico and Tina because last week they shared a hilarious video of themselves trying to execute a handful of couples yoga poses that Tina found on Pinterest. I was really impressed at their ability to even come close to some of these posts. Not sure I could get my husband to give it a go, but I loved watching Tico and Tina try it!:
Check out Tico And Tina’s channel on YouTube and give subscribe!
Now it’s your turn!
This week’s prompts:
1. Film one of your favorite winter activities.
2. Organize something in your home and show us the before and after!
3. Tell us about a must have beauty product you happen to be loving.
4. How do you handle your money month to month? Share some bookkeeping and/or money saving tips.
5. January 17th is National Hot Buttered Rum Day…give it a try!
6. Complete the Husband Tag! (questions here)
7. Free Day! Link up any video you haven’t previously shared in a Vlogging Workshop.
Get a jump start on next week’s video! Here are the prompts next Wednesday’s Link up:
1. Pick up your Ipod or phone or whatever stores your music and press shuffle…what comes up first? Tell us about that song choice.
2. Attempt a pin you saw on Pinterest…was it a win or a fail?
3. Show us something fun in your community.
4. January 23rd is National Pie Day. So make one.
5. Complete the Happily Married YouTube Tag! (questions here)
6. Free Day! Link up any video you haven’t previously shared in a Vlogging Workshop.