It’s about time I told you all about Cape Disappointment and whether or not that national park lives up to it’s name! Cape Disappointment is where my sisters and brothers and I chose to bring our crew this year for our annual camping trip. Take a look!:
And I’m featuring Mrs. Marriage-n-Stuff because she highlighted her time in Seattle this summer…and maybe I’m impartial because I made a cameo, but I also really love what she did to celebrate her daughter’s birthday:
Check out Mrs. Marriage-n-Stuff on YouTube and give her a subscribe!
Now it’s your turn!
This week’s prompts:
1. Complete the Most Likely To… Tag (found here)
2. 10 things you most dread about Summer ending.
3. Try your hand at TieDye!
4. Review a movie you love.
5. Wednesday August 27th is National Pots De Creme Day. Do something about that.
6. Vlog your last day of summer.
5. Free Day! Link up any video you haven’t previously shared in a Vlogging Workshop.
Get a jumpstart on next week’s video! Here are the prompts next Wednesday’s Link up:
1. Complete the Disney ‘Name That Tune’ Challenge (found here)
2. 10 things you most look forward to when school starts.
3. Show us something you organized.
4. Review something!
5. Show us the last thing you purchased.
6. Free Day! Link up any video you haven’t previously shared in a Vlogging Workshop.