Marci and I did the This or That Summer Tag together. Looks like we might not be the best summertime friends. Here’s hoping we get along a little better during the other seasons of the year. Otherwise, it’s OVER between us:
I always love Jessi’s video entries from Shuggilippo and last week she shared from one of my favorite series she has going on her channel called, “Crap You Don’t Need”. It’s a hilarious spin haul videos that highlights crap I end up thinking I do need. Regardless of the title:
Now it’s your turn!
This week’s prompts:
1. How is your garden growing?
2. Make a summertime treat and share it with us.
3. What can bored kids do? Create a video listing some favorite go-to activities this Summer.
4. Review something! (movie, book, product, song, anything)
5. Take us to the beach!
6. Create a video inspired by the 4th of July!
7. Free Day! Link up any video you haven’t previously shared in a Vlogging Workshop.
Get a jump start on next week’s video! Here are the prompts next Wednesday’s Link up:
1. Share the books you read in May…which were must reads and which should we pass on?
2. Compile short clips, Vines, and Instagram videos and make a video that highlights your favorite June moments.
3. June favorites haul! Share some of your favorite June finds.
4. Attempt something you saw on Pinterest!
5. Free Day! Link up any video you haven’t previously shared in a Vlogging Workshop.