Every week you’re invited to join me in a Vlogging Workshop focused on working together to create a community interested in video blogging!To join, simply add a link to the Vlogging Workshop posted here every Wednesday that will direct viewers to your video (either on YouTube or your blog).
- New vlogging prompts will also be posted on Wednesdays, so you will have a full week to create your video response!
- I will feature a favorite video each week.
- You can subscribe to this weekly newsletter if you’d like the video topics delivered early, along with a weekly vlogging tip.
To view more detailed instructions on how this weekly Vlogging Workshop meme works click here.
Here are the vlogging prompts for the Wednesday 08/05 Link up:
1. Share the books you read in July…which were must reads and which should we pass on?
2. Compile short clips, Vines, and Instagram videos and make a video that highlights your favorite July moments.
3. July favorites haul! Share some of your favorite July finds.
4. August 5th is National Oyster Day. Make some, try some, buy some…do something with oysters for crying out loud.
5. Free Day! Link up any video you haven’t previously shared in a Vlogging Workshop.
Now go make that video!