Every week you’re invited to join me in a Vlogging Workshop focused on working together to create a community interested in video blogging!
- To join, simply add a link to the Vlogging Workshop posted here every Wednesday that will direct viewers to your video (either on YouTube or your blog).
- New vlogging prompts will also be posted on Wednesdays, so you will have a full week to create your video response!
- I will feature a favorite video each week.
- You can subscribe to this weekly newsletter if you’d like the video topics delivered early, along with a weekly vlogging tip.
To view more detailed instructions on how this weekly Vlogging Workshop meme works click here.
Here are the vlogging prompts for next Wednesday’s Link up:
1. October 19th is National Seafood Bisque Day. Incorporate Seafood Bisque into your video.
2. Attempt a Halloween makeup tutorial.
3. Make a garland to hang this month!
4. Show us your pumpkins before and after.
5. Talk about something a spooky encounter you had.
6. Complete the This Or That Halloween Tag (questions here)
7. Free Day! Link up any video you haven’t previously shared in a Vlogging Workshop.
Now go make that video!