Every week you’re invited to join me in a Vlogging Workshop focused on working together to create a community interested in video blogging!
- To join, simply add a link to the Vlogging Workshop posted here every Wednesday that will direct viewers to your video (either on YouTube or your blog).
- New vlogging prompts will also be posted on Wednesdays, so you will have a full week to create your video response!
- I will feature a favorite video each week.
- You can subscribe to this weekly newsletter if you’d like the video topics delivered early, along with a weekly vlogging tip.
To view more detailed instructions on how this weekly Vlogging Workshop meme works click here.
Here are the vlogging prompts for the Wednesday 02/25 Link up:
1. What were you vlogging about last year at this time? Talk about was has changed since then.
2. Take a look at this week’s current events, choose a topic and share your opinion/reaction.
3. Give your child your camera and share when they vlogged or filmed (edit as needed!)
4. February 25th is National Chocolate Covered Nut Day. Incorporate them into your video today!
5. Complete the Guilty Pleasures YouTube Tag! (questions here)
6. Free Day! Link up any video you haven’t previously shared in a Vlogging Workshop.
Now go make that video!