Vlogging prompts are a great way to develop video content ideas for your YouTube channel! Use them to inspire consistency and fuel that creative mind! Below is a list of 31 January video topics, peek back in next month for a fresh February list!
January Video Topics
1. December favorites haul! Share some of your favorite December finds.
2. Compile short clips, Vines, and Instagram videos and make a video that highlights your favorite December moments.
3. Did you make any New Year’s resolutions this year? Why or why not? And if so, what are they?
4. January 4th is National Spaghetti Day. Share your favorite recipe!
5. Share a channel update. What direction would you like to take things this year?
6. Complete the Look Back Tag! (questions here)
7. January 12th is National Curried Chicken Day. Make curried chicken!
8. Share a recipe that somehow incorporates champagne.
9. Show us something you bought for yourself.
10. Share a great football party recipe!
11. Share your faves from last year.
12. Complete the New Year Resolution YouTube Tag! (questions here)
13. January 17th is National Hot Buttered Rum Day. Make some hot buttered rum!
14. Film one of your favorite winter activities.
15. Tell us about a must have beauty product you happen to be loving.
16. Share a pro tip or life hack.
17. Show us what you’re cooking for dinner.
18. Complete the “What Is It” Youtube challenge (description here)
19. Film a day in your life.
20. January 25th is National Irish Coffee Day. Make some Irish Coffee.
21. Attempt a pin you saw on Pinterest…was it a win or a fail?
22. Try or do something new and film the experience.
23. Cook something that includes the following ingredient: Kale
24. Complete the Pringles Challenge (description here)
25. Makeover a room and show us the before and after.
26. Make a video from the inside of your car.
27. Take us sledding.
28. Create a blooper reel!
29. Review a book you read this month.
30. Create a rant video about one of your pet peeves.
31. Complete the Me Time Tag! (questions here)
Have a great month and happy vlogging!