Every week you’re invited to join me in a Vlogging Workshop focused on working together to create a community interested in video blogging!
- To join, simply add a link to the Vlogging Workshop posted here every Wednesday that will direct viewers to your video (either on YouTube or your blog).
- New vlogging prompts will also be posted on Wednesdays, so you will have a full week to create your video response!
- I will feature a favorite video each week.
- You can subscribe to this weekly newsletter if you’d like the video topics delivered early, along with a weekly vlogging tip.
To view more detailed instructions on how this weekly Vlogging Workshop meme works click here.
Here are the vlogging prompts for the Wednesday 12/24 Link up:
1. Set up a mistletoe, hide your camera, and film reactions when you catch your loved ones standing beneath it.
2. Share a holiday drink recipe.
3. Take us to see Santa.
4. Show us something fun your community puts on for the holidays.
5. Christmas card share! Show us the card you sent out to family and friends this year.
6. Complete the Holiday Style Tag (questions here)
7. Free Day! Link up any video you haven’t previously shared in a Vlogging Workshop.
Now go make that video!