Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. List 6 favorite Instagram accounts you love to follow.
2. Write a blog post inspired by the word: golden.
3. Update your readers on your 2015 goals. How are things going? Are you staying on track or facing some challenges?
4. Write a blog post that ends with the line: No one ever asked me.
5. A memorable day at work.
Some Favorite Entries From Last Week:
“I probably ate a little can of these water-packed meat sticks every day after school for years.” -Balancing Mama
“Or the time a publishing house stumbled across my blog, realized I was a comedic genius, declared me to be the next Erma Bombeck, and offered me a book deal.” -A Mum, A Dad, And A Kindergartner
“but when the man with the sad eyes reached out in faith to the woman with the abandoned heart, he found that she could still be trusted
with his real self.” -The Frelle Show
“Because at the end of the day, I still can’t wait to see him when he comes home.” -Mama Writes Words
“Eventually a nurse practitioner sat me down and explained that I would never get better – that my disease was progressive and the best I could hope for was to slow it down a bit.” -The Jammie Girl