Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Write a list of 10 reasons why you could not be a real housewife from any county.
2. Something your kids said that made you think.
3. Share a mom fail.
4. Write a blog post inspired by the word: engaged
5. Memorial Day Weekend plans?? Share what you did!
6. Tell us about a time you were sent to the Principal’s office.
Some Favorite Entries From Last Week:
“If there’s someone in your life who’s causing you nothing but stress and unhappiness, find a way to eliminate them from your circle.” -Old Dog New Tits
“In this moment BB who was challenged with Selective Mutism had his breakthrough, and I caught the moment on camera.” -SaltyBug’s Splashes
“Whoever decided take strawberry daiquiri Jelly Belly jelly beans out of circulation.” -Mama Writes Words
“Ugly Old Lady Shoes…go sit in the timeout chair until you get cuter and cheaper!” -OKRoserock
“She raised 6 girls and a boy with so much force that we all grew into these highly independent adults.” -Daisy Dudes