Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Write a blog post in exactly 15 lines.
2. Milkshakes, margaritas, smoothies and more…share your favorite summertime drink recipe.
3. Share something you’ve learned from your husband about parenting. What makes him good at what he does?
4. Write a blog post inspired by the word: melt
5. Share a memorable road trip story!
6. Who has it better, kids or adults? List 10 reasons why you would rather be one over the other.
Some Favorite Entries From Last Week:
“Just to clarify, there aren’t any vacations I hate taking.” –Betsy’s Random Assortment of Thoughts
“HAD he done a bicycle skills course, he might have remembered that wet bicycles don’t have very good brakes.” –AbbyNormal
“He taught us to observe nature with sensitivity and to allow nature to take its course.” –Birds of a Feather
“Laying by the pool, going for a drive or on the rooftop deck – whatever I’m doing this summer there will be music.” –I Am Sherrelle
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!