Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Write a blog post in exactly 9 lines.
2. Share a day in your life represented only in pictures and the time the pictures were taken.
3. Talk about something you learned from your child this week.
4. Find a tweet you shared last week and elaborate.
5. Write a blog post inspired by the word: mistaken.
6. 10 things you would do if you didn’t have to work.
Some Favorite Entries From Last Week:
“No one else knows exactly what my life is like – bright and dark, colour and blind, loud and soft, pain and peace, with just the right twist of chaos.” –Make Mommy Go Something
“And to myself, I think, there is no substitute for the feeling of horror, outrage, and sadness upon learning about another black man being killed.” –My Life And Such
“So I went to engineering school which I actually enjoyed except for the lack of a social life and the first few days of classes and…” –AbbyNormal
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!