Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Write a list of your top Spring must-haves.
2. Something your kids said that made you laugh.
3. What is an unpleasant experience you had eating? Write a poem, paragraph, or something else about the experience.
4. Write a blog post inspired by the word: Inspired.
5. Tell the story of a mistake made in the kitchen.
6. Write about someone who made your childhood bearable.
Some Favorite Entries From Last Week:
“Your cheeks will never again be this round” -Mamarific
“My husband points out that it means I fought back.” -Musings And Meanderings
“Facebook targets my soul as its main logarithm. It understands weakness that I did not know existed inside me.” -Arts: Lost And Found
“Their whole childhood was lived against the backdrop of this great city.” -My Memory Art
“In a song that is destined to be a hit and working with the legendary Paul McCartney, you couldn’t come up with a better word?” -Mothering In Real Life