Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Write a blog post in exactly 13 lines.
2. Write a post where the first and last sentence contain any form of the word “find.”
3. Write a blog post from your dog’s perspective.
4. Find a brunch recipe on Pinterest and try it out! Was it successful?
5. Share the story behind your current Facebook and/or Twitter profile photo.
6. What is sabotaging your plan to drop those extra pounds?
Some Favorite Entries From Last Week:
“It was locked, but I thought that I could figure out what the combination was by trial and error.” –The Sound of One Hand Typing
“There were no street lights, only an occasional light from a barn and a night sky filled with millions of stars. It was the perfect place for growing up.
-Birds of a Feather
“We can keep you on the edge of your seat during presidential elections.” –Books, Dreams, Life
“For years and years, the only thing across the road from my house was heavy woods and a interesting old-fashioned, hand-hewn, split-log cabin set far back in the trees.” –Choice Morsels
“We’re calling the baby Little Worf for now, and we can use all the prayers and positive thoughts you have to spare to get this little one to term!!” –The Jammie Girl
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!