Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Write something that begins and ends with the words “When I was younger.”
2. Listen to the sounds in your house for 5 or 10 minutes. Write about what you hear.
3. Write a blog post inspired by the word: travel
4. Locked out.
5. 10 Reasons why you love your job.
Some Favorite Entries From Last Week:
“Wait ‘Til The Sun Shines, Nellie – Buddy Holly On New Year’s Eve, after the market closes, they sing this on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange.” –The Sound Of One Hand Typing
“I remember the very first time that I said that I wasn’t ok.” –Mommy Go Something Something
“I really enjoy my job and I thank God for it, but this list becoming a reality would be pretty awesome too!” –My Single Mom
“There was a screaming pain running from the back of her head down her spine.” –Mommy Of A Monster