Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
7. Complete the “Where I’m From” poem. (template here)
8. Share a favorite holiday inspired recipe!
9. Create a list of must-have gifts you’ve got your eye on this Christmas.
10. Best or worst gift you ever received.
11. Describe how you would celebrate the holidays if it was totally up to you and money was not a factor.
12. Write a blog post inspired by the word: icy
Some Favorite Entries From Last Week:
“And you know what, this could be the start of something new!” -Simply Brittany
“The man meant less to me than a mascara clump, but those words hung over my head for years.” -Tiny Little Reveries
“Sitting at the breakfast table, located in the large bay window overlooking the valley, eating pancakes and visiting with my two favorite people.” -Birds Of A Feather
“When would I stop drowning and swim to the surface?” -The Random Path
“Outwardly, I laughed along with the other kids, but inside I felt like I’d been hit in the face with a frying pan.”-Rebel Mony