Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Write a list of 7 things you love about a favorite tv character.
2. Something your kids said that made you think.
3. Share a mom fail.
4. Write a blog post inspired by the word: vacation.
5. Memorial Day Weekend plans?? Do share!
6. Talk about a time you thought you saw a ghost.
Some Favorite Entries From Last Week:
“The mission of my blog has never changed: to write a blog geared towards parents with disabilities and chronic illnesses and to write about the challenges we face raising our children.” –Mama Sick
“The next thing that needs a time out is the crazy spring weather in Utah.” –The World As I See It
“Mostly when I see the color red, I think of my mom.” –Betsy’s Random Assortment Of Thoughts
“We have had this little ball of fluff for 4 days already and let me say, she has managed to steal our hearts already.” –Poe Expectations
“Who needs a bathroom reader when you have Instagram?” –Ooops…There Goes My Mind
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!