Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. List 7 things that bring you comfort.
2. List 6 places on you would love to stay locally with your family.
3. Write a poem, post, or story inspired by the word: full
4. Share a recent photo or video you added to Instagram and give us the back story.
5. Write a blog post inspired by the word: pushy
6. Create a December bucket list.
Some Favorite Entries From Last Week:
“On a twilight walk through Harvard Yard, it was the puddles that caught my eye.” –My Memory Art
“It was one of those moments when the unexpected abruptly tickles the funny bone.” –Choice Morsels
Before I had kids I never thought much about what I am eating nor was I overly concerned with it’s nutritional value. –Dominique’s Desk
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!