Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. List 7 things you love about your favorite animal.
2. Write about the last thing you sent your child to their room for.
3. Write a blog post inspired by the word: impulsive.
4. Book review!
5. Create a list of some of your favorite Instagram accounts to follow.
6. Talk about a food someone convinced you to try.
Some Favorite Entries From Last Week:
“I worry the about the lack of kindness in the world” -Musings And Meanderings
“I try to get out of bed and take a shower.” -The Jammie Girl
“I Wonder how long will he have to fight in this war” -Our Nutty Life
“The petty bickering escalates into an arm-waving argument and the dog hides in her crate.” -Momma On The Rocks
“I worry that time is going too fast” -A Hop Skip And A Mom