Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Book review! Share a recent favorite (or least favorite) read.
2. Answer the So Very Thankful tag questions found here!
3. List 7 people you would like to invite to Thanksgiving dinner.
4. What were you doing last year at this time?
5. Write a story in exactly 101 words.
6. Write a blog post inspired by the word: surprise
Some Favorite Entries From Last Week:
“Dear Paris, You hold my children’s smiles.” –My Memory Art
“I sang with a community choir for nearly 10 years and even recorded an album with them.” –Mrs.Tee LoveLifeLaughter
“I can tell you all day that it really doesn’t matter, that a perfect meal is not the reason we are gathering.” –In Deer River
“I have a biological sister I haven’t seen in probably 30 years.” –Life In Left Field
“Escaping into your passions is health food for the soul.” –Riley Central
For all of November’s writing prompts click here!