Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Show us a place you love to visit.
2. List the top 10 blogs you’re loving most this month.
3. Write a blog post inspired by the word: fight.
4. List your five most recent favorite things.
5. February 23rd is National Banana Bread Day. Share (or try) an awesome recipe!
Some Favorite Entries From Last Week:
“Nancy was our boss. And a major thorn in Jon’s side.” –AbbyNormal
“It was widely regarded as patriotic duty to write the servicemen during World War 2, so both girls quickly agreed and he jotted down their addresses.” –Choice Morsels
“Bill asked Bunny, “Hey, can I have your phone number?” and she told him, “It’s in the phone book.” She never heard from him again.” –The Sound Of One Hand Typing
“When I turned 26 ten years in and many children later I packed up and left for what I deemed at the time for good.” -Simply Moms Blog
“I spent this past Valentines Day in the IV room with an elderly woman dressed in a beautiful pale yellow sweater.” –Make Mommy Go Something Something
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!