Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
View more detailed instructions on how this weekly meme works in the Writer’s Workshop FAQs.
1. Tell us about an argument you lost.
2. Share a Thanksgiving recipe you will be cooking up this month.
3. Write about the last lie you told.
4. Five Things. List 5 things we don’t know about you, 5 things you’re knowledgeable about, 5 things you know nothing about, and 5 things you believe.
5. Write a blog post inspired by the word: monster.
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!