Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Share a new recipe you would like to try.
2. Something your kids said that made you think.
3. Share a mom fail.
4. Write a blog post inspired by the word: staycation.
5. Memorial Day Weekend plans?? Do share!
6. Talk about a time you embarrassed yourself.
Some Faves from Last Week:
“She never once yelled that I painted my room instead she made pizza for the red room party and delivered it to us.” –Daisy Dudes
“I am in awe as I watch the bee carry nectar from bloom to bloom, spreading joy to every corner of the garden.” –Birds of a Feather
“Often, I would come back with something like “Okay, I’ll just get sloppy drunk and all potted up on weed, but no hanky panky!” –AbbyNormal
“My garden this year is very small and it makes me kind of miserable.” -Mommy Go Something Something
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!