Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Throwback Thursday: Choose a photo from a previous July and write a poem or a blog post.
2. Describe a memorable camping trip.
3. Ask your child what their favorite part of Summer has been and then write about it.
4. Write a blog post inspired by the word: sweating
5.Photographs can turn a house into a home. Share a photograph that is not on your wall, but should be…if you weren’t so lazy about actually putting it there.
6. List your top 6 favorite summer moments so far.
Some Favorite Entries From Last Week:
“I am still charmed by small town America and invigorated by its cities.” –Achieving Clarity
“As she began to exit the elevator, she felt a force pushing her back. She did not want this euphoric feeling to stop.” –No Excuses Musings of a Procrastinator
“I need to turn around our summer before it turns into an endurance event.” –Love Learning for Life
” The name was beautiful, just like her. For a second, he forgot how to shake hands, especially when he realized electricity shot up his arm from her touch.” –Courting Insanity
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!