Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. The last time my heart melted was because…
2. A list of 20 ideas to make this your best year yet.
3. List your top 10 favorite apps currently.
4. Write a blog post inspired by the word: Drunk
5. If you could have given yourself a snapshot five years ago of what your life is like now, what would the picture be of and how do you think you would have felt about it?
6. The best part of my day is…
Some Favorite Entries From Last Week:
“Instead, I will ignore them and act as if they were never there until they aren’t.” -Not Just Another Mother Blogger
“When I got to the hospital I had a full-on manic episode.” -Mama Sick
“Nothing, no matter how wonderful or terrible, lasts forever.” -Rebel Mony: Life, Amplified!
“I think if my fourteen-year-old self met me today, she’d be jealous.” -Transatlanticism
“And from that moment on, instead of worrying about the how or why of anything, I just focused on finding the joy in each moment.” -My Pajama Days