Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. What were you blogging about last year at this time? How have things changed?
2. October 13th is National No Bra Day. Share the story about how you got your first bra.
3. October is National Book Month, tell us about the best book you’ve read so far this year.
4. Show us your favorite place to catch Pokemon.
5. A blog post inspired by the word: paranoid
6. Write a blog post answering the This Or That Halloween tag questions found here.
7. Create a list of your top favorite costume choices for this year.
Some Favorite Entries From Last Week:
” I decided I needed to do something or I’d go crazy, and take Mary with me.” –The Sound Of One Hand Typing
“Just up the street, a structure stands, Untouched for years by human hands.” –Nickers And Ink
“Waking up sleeping people has become my least favorite thing to do since becoming a parent.” –About 100%
“Closest to me I heard Antonia’s breathing and the light touch of her blue pencil while she was highlighting her history book.” –Schnickschnack
“I miss the sounds of footie pajamas on hardwood floors” –The Jammie Girl
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!