Vlogging prompts are a great way to develop video content ideas for your YouTube channel! Use them to inspire consistency and fuel that creative mind! Below is a list of 31 January vlogging prompts, peek back in next month for a fresh February list!
January Vlogging Prompts
1. December favorites haul! Share some of your favorite December finds.
2. Compile short clips, Vines, and Instagram videos and make a video that highlights your favorite December moments.
3. Did you make any New Year’s resolutions this year? Why or why not? And if so, what are they?
4. Share a recipe that somehow incorporates champagne.
5. January 5th is National Thank God It’s Monday Day. Show us what a typical Monday looks like at your house!
6. Complete the 2014 Look Back Tag! (questions here)
7. Attempt a pin you saw on Pinterest.
8. Winter Fashion! Share your current favorite Winter wear.
9. Review Anything! Your kids toy, makeup, a local restaurant, a current trend, book, movie…ANYTHING. Review it.
10. Share a great football party recipe!
11. 10 things people should know about you.
12. Complete the New Year Resolution YouTube Tag! (questions here)
13. Film one of your favorite winter activities.
14. Organize something in your home and show us the before and after!
15. Tell us about a must have beauty product you happen to be loving.
16. How do you handle your money month to month? Share some bookkeeping and/or money saving tips.
17. January 17th is National Hot Buttered Rum Day…give it a try!
18. Complete the Husband Tag! (questions here)
19. Pick up your Ipod or phone or whatever stores your music and press shuffle…what comes up first? Tell us about that song choice.
20. Share a New Year drink recipe.
21. Attempt a pin you saw on Pinterest…was it a win or a fail?
22. Show us something fun in your community.
23. January 23rd is National Pie Day. So make one.
24. Complete the Happily Married YouTube Tag! (questions here)
25. Show us the top 9 things that bring you joy.
26. January 26th is National Ellen Degeneres Day! Download her “Heads Up” app and play it with a friend.
27. Share a favorite January purchase.
28. Create a blooper reel!
29. Review a book you read this month.
30. Get crafty! Show us something you made.
31. Complete the Me Time Tag! (questions here)
Have a great month and happy vlogging!