Vlogging prompts are a great way to develop video content ideas for your YouTube channel! Use them to inspire consistency and fuel that creative mind! Below is a list of 30 June video topics, peek back in next month for a fresh July list!
30 June Video Topics
1. Name 6 things you’re looking forward to this Summer.
2. Share the books you read in May…which were must reads and which should we pass on?
3. June 2nd is National Donut Day. Make it happen.
4. Compile short clips, Snaps, and Instagram videos and make a video that highlights your favorite May moments.
5. May favorites haul! Share some of your favorite May finds.
6. Complete the How Well Do You Know Your Dad tag. (questions here)
7. Film your kids completing a Father’s Day inspired craft.Tutorial time!
8. Create a Father’s Day gift guide.
9. June 6th is National Applesauce Cake Day. Bake a cake!
10.Share your Summer Break Bucket List.
11. Test a “As Seen On TV” product and show us how it works.
12. Prep a water balloon fight and film it!
13. Grab a partner and complete the Yoga Challenge! (instructions here)
14. Try something you saw on Pinterest.
15. Share your top summer essentials.
16. Show us what’s in your makeup bag.
17. June 12th is National Peanut Butter Cookie Day! Make it happen.
18. Complete the I Heart Summer Tag (questions here)
19. Create a Summer Survival Kit.
20. Share a product you are loving lately.
21. June 18th is National Go Fishing Day. Go fishing and film the adventure!
22. Create a “how to” video.
23. Share a recipe that incorporates less than 5 ingredients.
24. Complete the This Or That Summer Tag (questions here)
25. How is your garden growing?
26. June 25th is National Strawberry Parfait Day. Make it happen.
27. What can bored kids do? Create a video listing some favorite go-to activities this Summer.
28. Complete the Random Questions Nobody Asks You Tag (questions here)
29. Take us to the beach!
30. Complete the Sunkissed Summer Tag! (questions here)
Have a great month and happy vlogging!