Trick Or Treat Challenge:
Time to get creative and wet! The trick or treat YouTube challenge involves a friendly game of apple bobbing. The idea is to mark your apples with numbers and keep a list of tricks and treats that correspond with the numbered apples. After bobbing your apple, determine which number is marked on your apple, and find that number on your list. You must complete the trick or receive the treat that corresponds with that apple.
Possible ideas for tricks and treats:
1. Dump a scoop of pumpkin innards over your head.
2. Eat a full sized candy bar.
3. Your partner must give you their phone and allow you to tweet whatever you want.
4. Make your partner a Halloween mask using items found in your house.
5. Your partner must make you a Halloween cocktail of their choosing.
6. Your partner must paint your face based on a Halloween makeup tutorial, such as a scarecrow.
7. Allow your partner to smash a slice of pumpkin pie into your face.