Meghan Tonjes and Andrew from Gunnarolla created the #NotMyYouTube Tag to initiate a conversation about how the platform has changed for you since you began using it. Answer the questions below and share how your own YouTube channel has changed, where you see it going, and how long you think you will continue uploading videos to YouTube.
#NotMyYouTube Tag Questions:
1. How do you find out about new videos?
2. What’s a feature of the site you miss?
3. What’s your least favorite trend on YouTube?
4. What’s the most drastic thing you’ve done to get views/subs?
5. Do you have any regrets on YouTube? (Content, strategy, personal)
6. How has your channel changed since one year ago?
7. What do you do to support your favorite creators?
8. How do you define success?
9. Are you happy?
10. Why do you to YouTube and how long do you think you’ll keep doing it?
11. Has YouTube made your life better or worse?