It’s always fun to hear how our favorite people accentuate different words. Set up your camera and film yourself answering the Accent tag questions below to share your spin on some common words and phrases.
The Accent Tag:
1. What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
2. What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
3. What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
4. What do you call gym shoes?
5. What do you say to address a group of people?
6. What do you call the kind of spider(or spider-like creature) that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
7. What do you call your grandparents?
8. What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
9. What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
10. What is the thing you change the tv channel with?
How do you pronounce these words?
6. New Orleans
11. Spitting image