In July of 2008 I decided to start writing letters to Ellen Degeneres to convince her to put me on her show. Because she’s my favorite. That’s all. I just like her. I have no plan past just writing letters to her whenever the fancy strikes me.
I kind of think it would be funny to be a 50 year old lady STILL writing to Ellen every month in the off chance that just maybe THIS time she will take interest. Until then…
- Letter #1: I’ve Contacted Ellen Degeneres
- Letter #2: A Tentative Date With Ellen
- Letter #3: Ellen And I Hate The Paparazzi
- Letter #4: Ellen And I Are Like Soulmates
- Letter #5: Ellen “Qwacks” Me Up
- Letter #6: Ellen And I Have A LOT In Common.
- Letter #7: Ellen’s Hidden Jewel
- Letter #8: Ellen Is Destroying A Little Girl’s Dreams
- Letter #9: Ellen is my Pen Pal
- Letter #10: Ellen’s Huge Surprise
- Letter #11: Ellen Is Like Wonder Woman.
- Letter #12: My Christmas Wish
- Letter #13: Happy Birthday Ellen
- Letter #14: Ellen Is Not Fooled By The Rocks That I Got
- Letter #15: I Audition For Ellen
- Letter #16: Ellen Cares More About Breast Cancer Awareness Than She Does About Mama Kat
- Letter #17: Ellen’s Fans Are Crazy
- Letter #18: Me And Ellen In A Coffee Shop
- Letter #19: Gumbo And Faith
- Letter #20: My Baby’s Daddy